November 11, 2019
The Irregular Mums conduct a much-needed AUDIT of these oft-neglected essential areas of a bar or club - the toilets. Anyone who consumes ANY liquid in a club or bar, will find themselves in a bathroom before long. And the state of a bathroom can have a big impact on one's enjoyment of the night.
GIRD YOUR LOINS and brace yourself for a barrage of toilet humour as the Irregular Mums flush out all the important issues.
- I Remember House dance parties - https://www.facebook.com/IRememberHouse/
- Playing Devil's Avocado - Podcast with the other Claire and Lisa: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/playing-devils-avocado/id1459329449?i=1000434562933 and Instagram https://www.instagram.com/playing_devils_avocado/
- Cute Japanese restaurant in Surry Hills where we ate and drank alcohol - My Zakaya 316 Bourke St, Surry Hills (02) 8354 0901
- Deepfield Photography https://www.deepfieldphotography.com/
- Stonewall Hotel, 175 Oxford St, Darlinghurst https://www.facebook.com/stonewallhotel/
- The Colombian Hotel, 117-125 Oxford St, Darlinghurst, https://colombian.com.au/
- Dyson Hand Dryers (prefer a stick vacuum!) https://www.dyson.com.au/
- Universal Sydney, 85-91 Oxford St, Darlinghurst https://www.universal.sydney/
- The Oxford Hotel where we had another drink (hic), 134 Oxford St, Darlinghurst https://www.theoxfordhotel.com.au/ (There is no such thing as cogregated iron, but corrugated iron exists.)
- Palms On Oxford Nightclub, 124 Oxford St, Darlinghurst https://www.facebook.com/palmsonoxfordofficialpage/
- ARQ Sydney 16 Flinders St, Darlinghurst http://www.arqsydney.com.au/
- BTW we’d look amazing in Sass and Bide: https://www.sassandbide.com/
Follow us on The Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/irregularmums/
Or the Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/irregularmums/posts/
Email us: email@example.com
October 23, 2019
The mums are fortunate to chat with the gorgeous, delightful and super-savvy Ruby May. If you're not familiar with her, check her out on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/ruby_mayyy/
Ruby May chats about how she started her Instagram account account, why she decided to monetise her boobs and how she started making money from her body. The mums learn how someone like Ruby goes from starting an Instagram account to almost 1 million followers in less than 3 years.
For someone who makes money showing her boobs, there is a lot to cover, including how she handles creepy guys, women supporting women, what she tells her family, being treated like a celebrity, where she draws the line about what she will do online and WTF is going on with foot and milk fetishes.
Ruby_Mayyy's Only Fans account: https://onlyfans.com/ruby_may
Ring light tripod: https://www.amazon.com/YouTube-Desktop-Streaming-Photography-Compatible/dp/B07QJXCB28/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=ring+light+iphone+tripod+10+inches&qid=1571738612&sr=8-3
Ruby May doesn't have any sponsorship (which is crazy for someone with almost 1 million eyeballs on her account) so see below for companies who we think should sponsor her:
The mums would like some free shit too, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding a free https://shop.dyson.com.au/vacuum-cleaners/handstick/dyson-v11-absolute-pro-plus-319159-01 and a lovely SS2020 https://www.sassandbide.com/ wardrobe.
TOWIE Bobby Norris's half thong: https://metro.co.uk/2015/05/13/whoa-bobby-norris-models-schlong-thong-and-ball-bag-in-one-day-5194832/
Foot fetishes are a thing: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a37434/sex-talk-realness-what-its-like-to-have-a-foot-fetish/
Erotic lactation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_lactation
Ruby's other Instagram account featuring trolls: https://www.instagram.com/nohatethough/
Follow us on Insta. We have a few less followers than Ruby May: https://www.instagram.com/irregularmums/
October 15, 2019
After such a fun and informative visit to The Toolshed, the Irregular Mums couldn't help themselves when they noticed Adult World (next to Palms) and so decided it was their civic duty to investigate an adult store so close to their spiritual home.
After a positive experience, they returned to interview Michael (the Manager) who explained an array of toys, devices and objects for sale that can be used for pleasure.
If you are considering buying any adult toys or lingerie we recommend that you visit Adult World (on Oxford St, Darlinghurst) as Michael will give you 20% off if you mention our podcast. You can see some of the products here:
We looked at many toys, but the main ones are discussed below:
- Lelo - Sonic wave clitoral massager: "clitorally mind-blowing";
- Lelo - G-spot massager;
- Clandestine Mimic Plus;
- Womaniser (not a Britney Spears song);
- Extreme Sex Machine (looks like an Ant Eater);
- Zumio - (looks like a tooth brush without the brush) - promises an orgasm in less than a minute;
- Wevibe external vibrator (looks like a lime juicer) - the divet massages the clitoris;
- Wevibe "mouse";
- Wevibe lipstick vibrators (all Wevibe devices can be synced to devices);
- Eva the Beaver (like a tiny water turtle);
- 50 Shades Freed purple bondage gear;
- Fleshlight Launch - syncs to porn and thrusts in time;
- Deep'r Pole - looks like a silicon black witches hat;
- Butt plug tails;
- Sharevibe strapless strap-on.
All of the toys above are in store and amazing! Not a sponsored podcast - Michael and all the staff were just super lovely and helpful.
Follow us on Instagram to see pics of the toys and lots of other things! email@example.com
October 9, 2019
Yep, the Irregular Mums are back discussing group gay sex with a real live person (name disguised to protect the innocent/guilty), Jinx Tasman, who is happy to share his experiences with the mums.
It's another enlightening chat, full of wonder, eye-raising experiences and wise words of advice. Of course, this is Jinx's experience alone, and Jinx and the mums are keen to point out that not all gay men do this, nor are all even remotely interested. But being the nosey and relatively sheltered souls that they are, the Irregular Mums are keen to probe Jinx to get to the nitty gritty.
Jinx mentions that most group meet-ups at private parties are via 'dating' apps, but a quick google search reveals that other events can also be accessed online: https://www.meetup.com/en-AU/Naked-Man-Events/
Some sex on premises venues: https://www.dailyxtra.com/discover-sydneys-steamier-side-69925
A gay and bi sex on premises venue, Arrows, now in Rydalmere: https://www.aarowssydney.com.au/About.html
Denis Reed video (WARNING: THUMBNAIL/PADE IS GRAPHIC; NSFW): https://www.xvideos.com/video47989051/denis_reed_in_gay_group_orgy