In this podcast, the Irregular Mums interview the two amazing and deeply fascinating hosts of BINGAY - Charisma Belle and Naomi Palmer.
Learn all about how Bingay started, what it has achieved and how Charisma and Naomi got involved. It's a fabulous insight into this wonderful institution, just in time for it's 20th anniversary.
- Bingay is held at The Beresford Hotel, on the 2nd Thursday of every month - book now for the final (Christmas) Bingay of the year. BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL: https://www.bingay.org.au/
- Charisma Belle: https://www.instagram.com/charismabelle
- ACON: https://www.acon.org.au/
- The Beresford Hotel: https://merivale.com/venues/theberesford
- Sense8 (gets a mention again because it’s so good!!). Trailer on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/iKpKAlbJ7BQ
- Funny article about the things that are found up men's bottoms: https://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2017/05/50-hilarious-how-did-that-get-up-my-butt-stories-from-the-emergency-room/
- Sydney Drag Royalty, Australia’s premier drag talent booking agency: https://www.sydneydragroyalty.com.au/
- Kirsten Damned who creates Charisma Belle’s beautiful clothes: https://www.instagram.com/kirstendamned
- Wonder Woman 70s TV Series: https://youtu.be/wXBaWQ7O9PU
Follow us on The Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/irregularmums/
Or the The Book Of Face: https://www.facebook.com/pg/irregularmums/posts/
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org